Parent Works Program
Home Counselors, Inc., 375 Main Street,Rockland, Maine 04841
Tel: (207) 596-0359
Fax: (207) 596-0350
Helping Children Cope With Separation and Divorce
These workshops help parents:
- Discuss the effects of separation and divorce on their children
- Practice skills needed to co-parent through the separation and divorce
- Examine obstacles to effective parenting
- Learn the developmental needs of children and how children respond to stress and conflict
- Acquire techniques and strategies to manage conflict
Each parent attends a separate workshop. Workshops include informal presentations, discussions, interactive exercises, role plays and selected use of videos.
Workshops take place at Home Counselors' main office at 375 Main Street in Rockland.
$60.00 per person in advance (cash, check or money order). A limited scholarship plan is available - call ahead.
For dates and times of these programs see: Parent Education Program Calendar