Resources for Mediators
- Information for Potential Mediators
- P.L. 2009 ch. 402, An Act To Preserve Home Ownership and Stabilize the Economy by Preventing Unnecessary Foreclosures, (effective June 15, 2009)
- Maine Rules of Civil Procedure [Foreclosure Diversion Program] Rule 93 (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
- CADRES Code of Conduct (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
- Regional FDP Courts and Contacts
The PDF files below require the free Adobe Reader.
- Foreclosure Mediation Information Provided by Plaintiff (FDP-02A.pdf)
- Foreclosure Mediation Information Provided by Defendant (FDP-02B.pdf)
- Motion to Continue Mediation in Foreclosure Action (FDP-04.pdf)
- Foreclosure Mediator’s Report (FDP-05.docx)
- Foreclosure Mediator’s Report (FDP-05.pdf) (This is a fillable pdf)
- Explanation of Terms Used in Mediators Report (MedReportTerms.pdf)
- Schedule of Available Dates (FDP-08.pdf)
- Report of Noncompliance (FDP-09.pdf) (This is a fillable pdf)
- Report of Noncompliance (FDP-09.docx)
FDIC NPV Tools
- FDIC web site: http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/loans/loanmod/index.html
- NPV Workbook (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Freddie Mac Weekly Rate: http://www.freddiemac.com/
- Google Docs Primer (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
- FDIC REGIONAL SURVEY 7 (PDF) This file requires the free Adobe Reader.
If you have questions or suggestions about the Foreclosure Diversion Program, please contact: the Foreclosure Diversion Program at (207) 822-0706 or by email FDMP@courts.maine.gov.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION INFORMATION SYSTEM (ADRIS)
- ADRIS is an online database used by mediators and the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) to collect mediation data and process payment for mediation services.
- ADRIS web site: http://adris.courts.state.me.us/adris/login.jsp. This link works if you are ONLY connected to the JB network.
- If you are trying to access ADRIS and are outside the JB network, you will need to use www.courts.maine.gov/voucher. This link will ONLY work if you are outside the network and it cannot include the https:// prefix.
- FDP ADRIS User's Guide (Revised 10-27-11)
- CADRES ADRIS User's Guide (Revised 11-4-11)
- ADRIS FAQs (Revised 9-7-11)
- If you need help remembering your login or password, please call the AOC at 822-0706 for assistance during regular court business hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.