Resources for Mediators
The PDF files below require the free Adobe Reader.
- FDP-05, Foreclosure Mediator's Report (Word)
- FDP-05, Foreclosure Mediator's Report (PDF)
- FDP-05A, FDP Document Submission Worksheet (Word)
- FDP-05A, FDP Document Submission Worksheet (PDF)
- Explanation of Terms Used in Mediator's Report (PDF)
- FDP-08, Schedule of Available Dates (PDF)
- FDP-09, Report of Noncompliance (Word)
- FDP-09, Report of Noncompliance (PDF)
- FDP-10, Joint Motion to Stay (PDF)
- FDP-12, PORTLAND ONLY, Request for Additional Mediation (PDF)
- FDP Mediation Exit Survey (PDF)
Governing Authorities, Policies, and FDP Information:
- 14 M.R.S. § 6321-A
- Rule 93 Maine Rules of Civil Procedure [Foreclosure Diversion Program]
- Code of Conduct for Judicial Branch ADR Neutrals
- Policy on Conflicts of Interest and Disclosure for FDP Mediators
- Guidelines for FDP Mediators on Reports of Noncompliance
- Regional FDP Courts and Contacts
FDIC NPV Tools
- FDIC web site: http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/loans/loanmod/index.html
- NPV Workbook (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Freddie Mac Weekly Rate: http://www.freddiemac.com/
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION INFORMATION SYSTEM (ADRIS)
- ADRIS is an online database used by mediators and the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) to collect mediation data and process payment for mediation services.
- ADRIS web site: http://adris.courts.state.me.us/adris/login.jsp. This link works if you are ONLY connected to the JB network.
- If you are trying to access ADRIS and are outside the JB network, you will need to use www.courts.maine.gov/voucher. This link will ONLY work if you are outside the network and it cannot include the https:// prefix.
- FDP ADRIS User's Guide (Revised 10-27-11)
- CADRES ADRIS User's Guide (Revised 11-4-11)
- ADRIS FAQs (Revised 9-7-11)
- If you need help remembering your login or password, please call the AOC at 822-0706 for assistance during regular court business hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.