Protection from Violence
Click here if you are seeking help because another person is hurting you, or is threatening to hurt you.
- The Media and Courts Committee will meet on Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the Cumberland County Courthouse in the Feeney Conference Room. FMI: email@example.com
- November 13, 2013: Supreme Judicial Court invites comments on the following proposed amendments to rules and an administrative order resulting from technical needs and new legislation:
- October 28, 2013: Katahdin Counsel Award Ceremony Schedule and Honorees
- October 25, 2013: Portland Press Herald recognizes Katahdin Counsel Honorees
- October 9, 2013: Katahdin Counsel Honoree featured in Bangor Daily News
- October 7, 2013: Supreme Judicial Court Recognizes Penobscot, Piscataquis, and Hancock County Attorneys for Legal Aid to the Elderly and the Needy
The Judicial Branch is now on Twitter. To follow #MECourts, click here.
From the Chief Justice