Protection from Violence
Click here if you are seeking help because another person is hurting you, or is threatening to hurt you.
- February 24, 2014: State of Judiciary scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- February 19, 2014: FDP Announces Release of Annual Report. On February 13, 2014, the Foreclosure Diversion Program submitted its annual report to the Joint Standing Committee on Insurance and Financial Affairs and the Joint Standing Committee on Judiciary of the 126th Maine Legislature. The report provides information about the performance of the Foreclosure Diversion Program, including statistical data, covering calendar year 2013 (January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013). No legislative changes were requested. The Foreclosure Diversion Program Manager can be reached by email at email@example.com to answer any questions.
- February 10, 2014: Judicial Branch Court Interpreter Program Update
- January 24, 2014: Maine Court Issues Phone Scam Warning
- January 23, 2014: Family Division Task Force Charter 2013
- January 14, 2014: Maine Courts to Honor Court Interpreters
- January 11, 2014: MEDIA ADVISORY. An email scam alleging "illegal software use"has been reported in other states that says recipients are expected or ordered to appear in an unspecified state court. Anyone receiving such an email in Maine should not open any attachments or click on links in the emails. A notice about upcoming court appearances in Maine would not be given to state residents in this manner. In other states, these emails have impersonated the domain names of well known national law firms and may contain an attachment, supposedly a court notice or summons, or may contain a link to a website. Some reports say that the attachment or link may download a virus onto the user's computer or device. Maine people should know that they are never summonsed to court via an email.
The Judicial Branch is now on Twitter. To follow #MECourts, click here.
From the Chief Justice